Thursday, January 17, 2008

The hypocrisy of SLU admin

To all of you who had been waiting for my reaction and what i can say on the ruthless, unchristian and totally destructive termination of SLU on my employment, Below are some painful facts i need to say. The gossips, speculations and utterly disregard of some on my " presumption of innocence" on the case against me be once and for all be dispelled. Thanks for this site to air my side of the issue.

I was illegally dismissed from a fabricated harassment case of a Mongolian student who failed in my class a year ago. The case is now with the National Labor Relations Commission (NLRC). I am very confident that the court will vindicate me from the harsh and arbitrary termination of my services with SLU. LU several times to resign in order that they will not put in file the alledged complaint in my certificate of employment from them. But I did not resign because all the allegations against me were perpetuated by a nemesis co-faculty who colluded with the foreign student to file a complaint against me. As with the merits of the case, the truth will come out eventually and let court be the judged on my innocence or guilt in the administrative complaint against me.

It is important to note that I have received numerous scholarships (both in and out of the country) and opportunities that I had during my stay in the University. Such fast professional development created some envious colleagues of mine who became instrumental in my monumental illegal dismissal.

Jason Peter Moldero